Saturday, August 21, 2010

The best recipe for the best homemade turkey sandwich?

if you have some special sauces i would like the recipe for that to thank you :)The best recipe for the best homemade turkey sandwich?
I'm sorry. I don't have any special sauces but I do hold the record for the best turkey sandwich on Earth.





It's really basic and very simple. This sandwich makes everyone's mouth water. Here it is:





Sliced turkey on white bread with mayonaise on both slices of bread.


A layer of cornbread dressing on top of the turkey.


Thinly sliced jellied cranberry sauce on top of that....Salt and pepper. Generously.





Enjoy. I promise. It is the best and they're addictive.





Good luck on finding some good sauce recipes. I'm sure SOMEBODY has one.





I would just add some turkey gravy to some egg noodles with turkey, peas and carrots. Heck. Why not? It sounds good to me.





Now my mouth is watering. Lol.The best recipe for the best homemade turkey sandwich?
If you like avocados,mash one, add a few drops of lemon juice, some diced scallions,chopped (spicey peppers)dash of salt and pepper),spread lavishly on the bread(no need for mayo).





Add slices of turkey and your favorite cheese. Spicey Jack is nice...





Bon appetit!
Whole wheat bread. A little mayo. Cranberry relish. Turkey. Sprouts. Havarti. Salt and pepper.





Yummy.
Contact Dagwood, husband of Blondie. He was famous for his 1-foot-high sandwiches and balancing the ';makings'; on his arms.





I miss that cartoon strip!!!!
Some bread and some turkey.
  • eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment