Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anybody have a turkey recipe to keep turkey moist?

Hi,


Yes i do know how to keep turkey moist, from experience, many of them bad, dry and stringy lol.


I was desperate until I saw Nigella Lawson cook her christmas turkey.


Please look her up on the internet she is amazing.. Hope this helps.Does anybody have a turkey recipe to keep turkey moist?
I use butter with herbs. Room temperature butter placed under the skin of the turkey breast works for me. I season with sage and thyme. Does anybody have a turkey recipe to keep turkey moist?
Brine the turkey before roasting it.


You can find brining recipes many places on line


Good luck
Cook it breast side down. If you want it to brown pretty, flip it over, CAREFULLY, for the last few minutes.
Coat with peanut oil and sprinkle with lemon pepper or your favorite spices. Peanut oil gives it a nice brown color and seals in the juices.
try an oven-roasting bag. Works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment