Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I substitute low fat ground beef for turkey in a slow cooker recipe?

Yes, you can I substitute ground beef for turkey sometimes I substitute turkey for ground beef as well.................Can I substitute low fat ground beef for turkey in a slow cooker recipe?
sure. it will be very similar.Can I substitute low fat ground beef for turkey in a slow cooker recipe?
Yes... you certainly can. It will be just fine. A slow cooker is great for cooking all day. I do it all the time. I dont get home until about 10 hours later. ON LOW, everything turns out just tasty. Its almost impossible to burn anything in a slow cooker. Add Pleny of Fluids and dont lift the lid (if your life depends on it) dont lift that lid. If you absolutely must lift it.. it will add 20 minutes to the cooking time. the low setting is good for beef if your going to give the stew at least 8 hours of cooking time. VOILA.. my dear.. beef will be just fine.
absolutely
yes..it will be okay...will stay healthy and tasty!
of course. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment