Saturday, August 21, 2010

Marinade recipe for deep frying a turkey?

I'm doing the deep fry thing this year with my turkey and I'm searching for a traditional marinade to inject into it.


thanksMarinade recipe for deep frying a turkey?
Well, you could just go buy some pre-made marinades if you have an Albertson's grocery nearby. Wal-mart carries them also.





I have one or two I can share if you do not find these links to some any for your likings.





thanksMarinade recipe for deep frying a turkey?
I don't know the measurements on this but, here goes.....run onions, celery, carrots, Louisiana hot sauce though a food processor and inject into turkey and deep fry. This recipe was given to me by a Cajun chef. It is delicious!!!!
take emeril's essence (get the recipe for it from Emeril's website), put a good amount in EVOO, mix it well. I use a blender. Make it up when you take the turkey out of the freezer and let it sit (sealed) on the counter until the turkey is thawed. Inject it the day before frying and let it sit for 24 hours. Deep fry in peanut oil and enjoy! Best flavor I've ever had.
strain italian dressing and inject your bird... teriyaki marinade works well too!!!! happy eating!
injecting is ok but Justin Wilson the original


chef just covered it inside and out with Cayenne pepper it's wonderful but if you still want to inject I would suggest white wine mixed with garlic thyme Cayenne pepper try it the pepper coating is not hot you'll be surprised we've been frying for over 10 years everyone loves our birds
  • eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment