Monday, July 26, 2010

Anyone have a recipe for boneless turkey breast in the crockpot?

I have two mid sized boneless, skinless turkey breasts (pkg says ';tenderloins';) that I would like to make in the crockpot tomorrow. I eat a fairly low calorie diet, so can't be a recipe smothered in cheese! Any suggestions?Anyone have a recipe for boneless turkey breast in the crockpot?
I cook turkey breasts in my crock pot all the time, and I love to use Campbell's Healthy Request Low fat %26amp; sodium ';Cream of Mushroom with Garlic'; soups. (Or any other healthy request flavor) Just add 2 cans to the turkey in the crock pot. add enough water to cover. cook on high til it falls apart!


It's DELICIOUS, low in fat and calories!! and you can use the remaining ';gravy'; on potatoes if you like!Anyone have a recipe for boneless turkey breast in the crockpot?
No.





That's a horrible way to cook turkey breasts.
yes !
Chicken Taco Salad! My Mom used to make it for me all the time. You let the chicken cook in the pot until it starts to fall apart a bit then you shred and let cool. Buy 1 can of red kidney beans, 1-2 cans of diced olives, 1 head of lettuce pulled apart(Mom used iceberg but I like fresh spinach myself), 2-3 huge tomatoes diced, onions are optional diced, 1 bag of your choice flavored doritos, 1 bottle of Catalina salad dressing and a little it of cheese for the top.





Mix everything but the chips, salad dressing and cheese in a large salad bowl. line a plate with chips and place a serving of salad on top. Then drizzle dressing on top of that and sprinkle cheese over that.





Viola! Chicken Taco salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment