Friday, July 30, 2010

Smoked Turkey Breast - Where can I find a recipe for smoking a turkey breast in an electric H2O smoker? Thanks

I have a simple electric H2O smoker. I'd like to try smoking a turkey breast but need a recipe. Thank you!Smoked Turkey Breast - Where can I find a recipe for smoking a turkey breast in an electric H2O smoker? Thanks
I do this quite often. What l like to do is mix some fresh ground pepper and garlic salt up into soft butter. Make a slit on either side of the skin way down low and use a rubber spatula to insert this mixture up under the skin. A bone in turkey breast takes about 6 hours at 225 in my smoker. You want your bird to get to an internal temp of around 170-180. The best thing to get is a remote thermometer so you can monitor the bird with out having to open the lid and let all of the heat out. www.cookshack.com has an excellent forum to research and or ask questions.Smoked Turkey Breast - Where can I find a recipe for smoking a turkey breast in an electric H2O smoker? Thanks
you can go to the internet or you can go to the library

No comments:

Post a Comment