Friday, July 30, 2010

What should I add to my turkey sandwich recipe?

What kind of bread, vegies, spices?


ThanxWhat should I add to my turkey sandwich recipe?
my choice would be a hearty oat nut or whole wheat bread, with muenster or provolone cheese, spinach, onions, and a little bit of garlic mayo. it'd be great as a panini, cooked in a pan like a grilled cheese, or toasted.


i'm also a fan of turkey clubs - on thick white toast, with bacon, lettuce, tomato, white cheddar cheese, and a little mayo. mmm!What should I add to my turkey sandwich recipe?
Wheat bread is always good, or a hoagie roll. Definitely add lettuce and tomato. And just a little splash of italian dressing adds lots of seasoning and spice....kind of like the taste of oil and vinegar on a sandwich from Subway. But don't use too much...it'll make the bread soggy.
If i were you, i would use french stick, mayo, hot mustard, double onions, and hot or bell peppers. I like things very spicy. I don't know about you, though.
I like sliced cucumbers, mayo, salt, pepper on sourdough.
Hoagie bun (toasted) mayo,crispy bacon,Fresh tomato,baby spinach,roasted chili peppers....yum
french, tomatoes, mayo.
Cranberry sauce
whole wheat bread, sweet hot mustard and purple onions
jive

No comments:

Post a Comment