Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need a recipe for deep fried turkey?

nana is 82 and she never had a deep fried turkey and I have never made one . If anyone has a recipe for enjection a turkey please let me know. Nana will love it. Thanx.I need a recipe for deep fried turkey?
Martha Stewart website.I need a recipe for deep fried turkey?
I marinate the turkey wing pieces in olive oil and melted butter for about 6 hours, then shake them up with a salt, paprika and black pepper, cornstarch/flour mixture inside a paper bag. The pieces are disjointed and separated so that they fit in a roasting pan very easily. I heat up the oven and oven fry at 375 degrees for 45 minutes to sear them and keep them moist on the inside, then baste with melted butter occasionally. Afterwards, I reduce the heat down to 350 degrees, then complete cooking for another 45 minutes. Excellent oven fried turkey wings!
u do not need a recipe...I cover in cajun seasonings...fry for 45 min for a 13 # turkey. If u want more instructions e-mail me. Everybody loves....everybody!!!!
  • clinique
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment