Monday, July 26, 2010

Does anyone know the recipe to the turkey that includes using salsa and tamales inside?

There's a turkey that I want to make but I don't have the recipe that includes chile and tamales?Does anyone know the recipe to the turkey that includes using salsa and tamales inside?
http://www.mexgrocer.com/mexcocina-turke鈥?/a>


This has some good recipes for the left overs.


And I think you could do some of them and just place it inside the turkey as you would stuffing. Make sure you add the time to the unstuffed turkey. Using the stuffed recipe should work for most bread items.Does anyone know the recipe to the turkey that includes using salsa and tamales inside?
That's a first, and things usually don't surprise me, but this does, I've never heard of something so weird, but yet I can picture it! Being of mexican decent this would be great to serve at Thanksgiving since we serve red chile and tamales, but wow, actually cooking them inside the bird really blows my mind! let me know the recipe if you find one! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment