Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need the bob evans recipe for the turkey gravy they have in there restaurants?

Does anyone have the turkey gravy recipe from Bob Evans restaurant? I need ASAP! Please, if you have sites leading DIRECTLY to the recipe to were I dont need to look it up! I have very LITTLE time! Hurry please, and if u have sumthn like the Bob Evan's recipe that tastes like it, that will also work! Thank you! Have a nice day!I need the bob evans recipe for the turkey gravy they have in there restaurants?
I work for Bob Evans and the recipie is as follows...Open a package of frozen gravy....thaw in microwave. The cooks only heat the product up, they do not cook it from scratch or from a recipie. Sorry to not be more help, but there you have the truth. I watched some of it made this morning...I need the bob evans recipe for the turkey gravy they have in there restaurants?
There is a site for his recipes. Go to bobevans.com
  • clinique
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment