Friday, July 30, 2010

Does anyone have a good recipe to marinade my turkey before I Deep Fry it for Thanksgiving?

I am going to Deep Fry my Turkey this year for Thanksgiving. I would like a good yummy Recipe for the bird to marinade in before I deep fry it in oil. Can anyone help? Oh yeah and Happy Thanksgiving...lolDoes anyone have a good recipe to marinade my turkey before I Deep Fry it for Thanksgiving?
no,sorry...but please dont kill yourselfDoes anyone have a good recipe to marinade my turkey before I Deep Fry it for Thanksgiving?
Brining it works great. I cup of salt to every gallon of water. I do mine inside of a garbage bag which I then put inside a huge pan. Brine 6-12 hours, but no longer. Rinse it REALLY well. Especially the cavity. You can add other stuff to the brine also. I sometimes add thyme, garlic and rosemary.


Good luck, happy Thanksgiving!!





Oh yeah...brine it in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment