Monday, July 26, 2010

Recipes for a Cured Turkey?

It's a ';Tender Cured Turkey';, but it looks like a ham to me. Please give me some recipes to use with this piece of meat!Recipes for a Cured Turkey?
if it is cured, that means it was treated with a salt product used to cure hams and you can use it as such. Thats why it has that 'ham look'. I actually do my own cured turkeys and they are delish!! any recipe that uses ham is good with this.Recipes for a Cured Turkey?
not sure this website has what you need.





http://www.highclassrecipes.com





good luck
I love putting brown sugar and cinnamon on any ham or turkey. It might sound a little weird, but it actually is really good. I also like putting rosemary and garlic on turkey, but it might not taste that great on the type of turkey you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment