Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need a good recipe for turkey stuffing, it needs to be simple! plz help me!!?

ok so im in the kitchen gettin ingredients together to go in the stuffing, when all of a sudden i realize that i have no clue how to make stuffing! if you know plz tell me the basics!I need a good recipe for turkey stuffing, it needs to be simple! plz help me!!?
In a pot saute some onion,celery,bacon or sausage.Add stove top stuffing and chicken broth instead of water.I need a good recipe for turkey stuffing, it needs to be simple! plz help me!!?
This is the one I always make, and my family loves it:





Crushed Ritz crackers (usually about 2 of the rolls from a box).. 1 slightly beaten egg.. chopped celery, onion, parsley ..pepper to taste ..... Just mix them all together well and stuff into the turkey (don't bother to saute the veggies first). The crackers already have enough salt...... It's a fresh looking stuffing - not gray, or a big moist lump afterwards
Bread crumbs or cubes, cornbread if you have it, celery, onions, (mushrooms optional), melted butter, chicken broth, seasonings like salt, pepper, sage.

No comments:

Post a Comment