Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What can I do with a dry turkey meatloaf (new recipe) to utilize it or should I ditch it?

Cut it into slices and simmer it in a gravy until warmed through. This will add moisture and extra flavor. Good luck.What can I do with a dry turkey meatloaf (new recipe) to utilize it or should I ditch it?
I would get me some beef broth for the meatloaf.. and make gravy.. and chicken broth for the turkey.. make soup, gravy or casseroles.you could also crumble meatloaf up and put in freezer to make beef a roni homemade.What can I do with a dry turkey meatloaf (new recipe) to utilize it or should I ditch it?
Slice it, fry it in butter and serve it on toast points with gravy
as i see the gravy optin is the best, but the kind of gravy is what makes the diffrence
Ditch it!
Crumble the meat(or dice) and add bbq or sloppy joe sauce. serve on buns
Crockpot, turkey broth, small bag of mixed veggies.
Slice the turkey and make it into turkey burgers!!
smother it in gravy yummo
Crumble it all into a bowl then mix it with





- 1/2 cup ketchup


- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar


- 1 tablespoon lemon juice


- 1 teaspoon dry mustard


(wasabi for extra kick is an option)








and put them on a bun
You can crush it up and make it into





- Chili





-Omelettes





-Soup





-Potpie





-Calzones





mm now I am hungry :) !!!
Mail it to the Whitehouse.
smother it in a red chili sauce and serve with mashed potatoes.
Cut it into meatball size pieces and drown it in BBQ sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment